We are seeking a highly motivated candidate who has a deep understanding of sales and client relations, and a passion for getting things done. As a Solutions Expert (SE), you will be responsible for connecting with a wide range of clients to sell the services & products of Vyvid Imagery. You will be in charge of developing good relationships with clients, proposing solutions for their listings, and promoting interest in other services including creative projects. You will be in charge of moving each lead through our sales process as well as helping to onboard and transition clients to our Project Management team. It is a great role for those who thrive within a fast-paced, often ambiguous, start-up environment.
- Prospect and contact potential customers.
- Maintain follow-up through text and email.
- Serve as the initial point of contact through onboarding and transitioning to project management.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Be able to educate, strategize and plan outreach to successfully sell Vyvid Imagery’s solutions.
- Develop, forecast, and report on Vyvid Imagery’s CRM.
- Resolve customer inquiries and objections.
- Seek Referrals from existing client relationships.
- Be responsible with time management and outreach.
- Contribute to the team culture and success.
- Lunch and learn with clients.
- Presenting to offices Vyvid Imagery’s Services.
- Quoting creative projects
Skills & Qualifications:
- Familiarity with CRM (Customer Relationship Management) platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with email and text follow-up.
- Proficient with Google G Suite and word processing software.
- Adobe Creative Suite knowledge preferred.
- Comfortable making cold calls
- A basic understanding of photography and videography is a plus.
- Presenting in front of groups large and small
Education & Experience:
- 1+ years of sales experience in a professional environment.
- Proficient in English, verbal and written.
Work Location & Hours:
This is a salary position + commission and an opportunity for residual income. Minimum requirements average at 8 hours per day or 40 hours per week. Work hours are dependent on the needs of the business and the completion of responsibilities. Meetings and Our standard operating hours are from Monday-Friday, 8:00 am EST to 7:00 pm EST. This is an in-person role with the opportunity for remote work for the ideal candidate after proven success within the office.
We are a privately funded and owned start-up. As a real estate marketing agency, we are innovative and disruptive. We value open communication, team chemistry, and challenges that are stimulating. We are a tightly-knit team that capitalizes on each other’s strengths in order to find dynamic ways to keep our products exciting. We value the look to the future and the growth opportunity of this exciting start-up and expanding into new markets and territories with opportunities near and far for the right candidate.
Vyvid Imagery provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
The starting base salary for this position is $30k per year plus commissions and bonuses.
Inquire About this Position!
Please email us with your resume and any questions you might have about the position! You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org