A Creative Expert (CE) is responsible for the in-field production of our real estate marketing solutions. Responsibilities include but are not limited to photography, videography, 3D scanning, aerial drone operation, file management, etcetera. A Creative Expert utilizes their creative abilities to ensure client satisfaction while upholding the aesthetic standards and core values of Studio12. They are expected to have strong communication skills, detail obsessive, and excel in time management.
- Complete photo, video, drone, and 3D services on-site for clients.
- Upload footage and communicate any and applicable field notes to respective team members.
- Identify and determine the best creative solutions while completing our services.
- Travel to and from shoots in a timely manner.
- Communicate vision and expectations to clients on-site and remotely.
- Prepare, maintain, and manage company equipment.
- Maintain calendar accuracy for time tracking purposes.
- Oversee listing solutions from start to finish.
- Maintain responsive and consistent communication across departments.
- Operate effectively within both a team environment and individually.
- Offer solutions consultations for in-field upgrades.
- Participate in training and development opportunities.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Refined photography, videography, and drone operation skills.
- Professional etiquette, a positive attitude, and excellent customer service skills is a must.
- FAA Part 107 Drone License preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- A customer service background or Marketing/Sales experience is a plus.
- Strong creative, analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Adobe Creative Suite fluency.
- File management systems knowledge preferred.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- 1-3 years of experience in professional or independent creative contracting work
Work Location & Hours:
This is a full time hourly position. Limited weekend availability may be required, but in most cases is optional. Our standard operating hours are from Monday-Sunday, 8:00 am EST to 7:00 pm EST.
We are a privately funded and owned start-up. As a real estate marketing agency, we are innovative and disruptive. We value open communication, team chemistry, and challenges that are stimulating.
We are looking for passionate individuals who take pride in their work! The ideal applicant takes chances but is also calculated. They practice a student and teacher mindset and learn as quickly as they are willing to share their knowledge. Lastly, they value themselves as intrapreneurs and have developed the leadership competencies and business acumen to operate with ownership.
Studio12 provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This role is an independent contractor role. Creative experts will be paid based on services completed for each job. This style of compensation can range anywhere from $30-$50 an hour.
Inquire About this Position!
Please email us with your resume and any questions you might have about the position! You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org